Defiance of Gravity


..........I want to take care of my baby, I want to be a father to my son. I want to dance around hoping for my girl to fall into deep innocent slumber. I want to kiss my girl's forehead with the intentions of seeing her later that day. 

You don't know me, I believe you are getting to know me. You don't get me, I assume you are trying to deal with that.  We were glued with each other but yet so far away from the shores of affection. We pedaled simultaneously from the opposite edges like its our duty to keep the nature balance. Others hear of how good sacrifices could be but we are living sacrificial lives, but we both understand sacrifices only triggers chain of reactions that favors our loved ones and hurt us more - one thing I don't still get is why we are this hurt. 
Last month at the range I thought of making myself a target for my glock-18 just so I don't get to admire my needs from a far but I realized that would be an ultimate sacrifice but for who - or for whom?  Can't stop thinking about your premonitions,  your imaginations of microwaving set of cutlery with you locked in a closed space. Don't you feel these are too much for death recipes - thought we were made for each other, why are we trying so hard not to be with each other? 
Yeah less I forget, Kevin crossed  the line when he told you I was too good for you,  even though you know what he said was true - it's not his place to reiterate the obvious. Believe me he caused more harm to me than he did for you. 
So I have decided we take a long trip into the horizons, some place where we can have our lunch at night with nobody dictating the course. I have come to realize that only us can decide what next and if we don't take up true essence of our living, we will end up living for people.  We will know pain and only tell stories of how happy others are. Every good thing we know might end up coming from coincidence. 
Funny how we got it all figured out in our heads but feel we a restricted yeah - by what, I don't know. We know what we want, we know where to go, we can  do whatever we like but we care about what they feel. Now we see glamour but we ain't got none. The good thing is we are still too young to give up and yes way too young and blessed to live by sacrifices.

Comments

  1. Beautiful but elevated use of language m well written piece for the conscious heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "if we don't take up true essence of our living, we will end up living for people". Great piece intellectually put together. 👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well composed and succinctly driven

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment