Fifth was Me.



....Little did I know that I was a armed time bomb with control beyond my reach. I spent two hours last week remembering what happened at the old Musty's bar right behind the Craig's chapel for believers.
Five men with different reasons,  yeah our demons are mutually interested in some good whiskey served by Musty himself. Here is what you need to know about old
Musty's place, you get there and then realize that you would rather not be in any other place. Then moments later, most times couple of daily transitioning hours you wake up to go about normal routine and end it all there. A lot of people would understand this because denial is the only enemy in the words of an old bearded man.

Funny,  five years I have been coming here to only look through the yard window because right there lived the girl that sparks my own adobe - get that? .. Just jokes,  but she is different and deserves a different crushing tradition. I would go watch her through the hilly land mass adjacent her house but buried right there was my first obsession, inexplicably complicated to also hear that abandoned there is the house that built this broken soul. 

Sitting at bar,  docking a little bit to the left on this funky and nosey afternoon because I would do anything to avoid being noticed. Yeah,  call me obsessed but this one ain't buried yet. Then I heard fifth of the five speak ill  of my darcia - oh my darcia, beauty momentarily savored, and.... Don't know much from this far but she lights up my world and coming this close to seeing her is what gives direction to what my tomorrow holds.
Woke up again, the day went by and I found my self at the Craig's chapel for worshippers sitting behind Katie, she was the only one who are beauty could stand my Darcia - oh Darcia... Not this time.An insight into what (bible verse) said got me thinking about last week; 

"Little did I know that I was a armed time bomb with control beyond my reach. I spent two hours last week remembering what happened at the old musty's bar right behind the Craig's chapel for believers."
Old Musty's place was no more, nobody had seen the fifth since then and it's been five summers since my Darcia passed. Then now It all came back to me,  that it's been me all along,  buried at my old family house is Darcia, my obsession an here sitted in front of me is Katie my favorite replacement whom I would rather have Darcia here than endure such boredom of her choice of gathering and routine. 

Obsessions could be hurtful. In fact, mostly hurtful but some people can't help it. It's up to us both to help them love better and not the hurtful way they know how to.

Comments